Sofija Milosevic (31), one of the most successful Balkan models, left a glamorous mark in the world of fashion with her beauty. Behind her are numerous campaigns and fashion shows on different continents. This ambitious businesswoman also launched her own brand “Sofi Milo”, which is on an upward trajectory.
In addition to business, the beautiful Sofia is also very successful in her private life. She has been in a long-term relationship with soccer player Luka Jovic (24). Sons Alexey and Teodor are the centers of their world, and they plan to crown their relationship with marriage soon.
Is it difficult to be the wife of a football player, what is motherhood for her, what kind of women are Sofia’s creations intended for, and what is she currently working on in the studio, she revealed, among other things, in a very open conversation for the magazine.
What’s new in your studio when it comes to the “Sofi Milo” brand? Are you working on any new collections?
– There is always something happening in the “Sofi Milo” atelier, we are just finishing the new collection, and we are very excited and can’t wait to hear the reactions. After that, the campaign will be photographed, and we are even thinking about a fashion show at the end of the year, which makes me especially happy considering that we haven’t had an event of this type for a long time.
Is there a type of woman for whom your creations are intended?
– There are prejudices that have accompanied my brand from the very beginning, namely that our dresses are intended exclusively for model-built girls, which is absolutely not true. I have always tried to adapt the creations to different types of women’s bodies, as well as for each model from the collection to highlight female attributes while hiding everything that creates insecurity for women.
You are your own best advertisement, what else do you participate in while creating creations with your team?
– First of all, thank you for such a wonderful compliment, I think every woman is flattered to hear something like that. From the beginning, I tried to be involved in every part of the business, from working on the collection itself, through campaign photography to the sales part. I often describe myself as a micro manager, so I really like to be informed about every detail.
Your dresses are worn by many famous ladies. How much does that mean to you and can you tell us about some new business collaborations?
– Support always means and of course, I am impressed that many famous people have recognized the “Sofi Milo” brand and that they return to it with pleasure. I am very happy that I had the opportunity to collaborate with some of the biggest names, both from our own and from the world scene, and when it comes to new collaborations, you will have to follow us on social networks, because we really have a lot of surprises in store for you.
Have you collaborated with any famous ladies from Bosnia and Herzegovina?
– I love Bosnia and Herzegovina and I always look forward to traveling there. There are really many girls from Bosnia and Herzegovina who order “Sofi Milo” dresses, so I’m afraid I won’t leave someone out.
You recently became a mother for the second time. What is motherhood for you?
– For me, being a mother is the most beautiful thing in the world and it may sound like a cliché, but I have never felt happier and more fulfilled in my life. With children I learned to value things differently and simply my priorities have completely changed and my world revolves around them.
Is your work suffering a little now because of two children? How do you balance private and business? Is it harder?
– The role of a mother is my primary role, but through pregnancy and motherhood, I tried not to lose myself, what I love and what I am good at. Every day when I am done with my responsibilities with the children, my responsibilities with the brand begin, and it happens that I spend more than the average working time on the phone, in meetings and video calls with other team members, in order to keep up with everything that is happening. It is more difficult, but I think that with good organization, nothing is insurmountable and everything can be achieved.
Tell us the secret of how you quickly got your line back after the second birth, many envy you. Do you have any tips?
– It came naturally to me. I think that the years of painstaking training and healthy eating have paid off and that my body is returning to its original shape faster because of it. In general, I try to eat healthily, and as for exercise, I’m slowly coming back, for now, it’s still low-intensity training, but I’m improving every day.
How do you maintain your figure, are there many sacrifices?
– I’ve been eating healthy all my life, so not much has changed, but yes, I like to treat myself to pizza, and pasta sometimes, although I think my greatest luck is that I’m not a fan of sweets.
What is it like to be a footballer’s wife, what are the advantages and disadvantages, if any?
– Being the wife of someone who plays sports professionally is challenging because you always have to be prepared for the fact that your partner can change the club he plays for and move to another country. Fortunately, I’ve moved for work my entire career, so I’m used to it and it’s not difficult at all. And Luka is a really dedicated father and partner, so nothing is difficult for us.
How much does Luka support you in your work and how much do you support him? How connected are your businesses?
– I think that we got along very well from the very beginning precisely because we understood what our jobs entailed. We have always tried to be each other’s greatest support and wind at our backs, and I believe that this is the key to any healthy and successful relationship.
What is most important for a successful relationship?
– As I said before, I think the most important thing is that in a partnership, but also in any other relationship, there is support, understanding, and respect as a starting point. All other things are learned and improved, but if this is not there, I don’t think there is much room for improvement.
When did you plan your wedding with Luka and are the preparations already underway?
– Oh, the wedding should take place next year, if something doesn’t spoil our plans again. I announced twice that it was happening soon, and then Covid got ahead of me, then another pregnancy, so I’m really hoping it’s the third time lucky.
Describe yourself in three words.
– Self-sacrificing, loyal, self-aware.
If you weren’t who you are, what would you be?
– I don’t know how well-known it is, but my dream has always been acting. Ever since I was a child, I dreamed of playing in a movie, and I have to admit that it came true when I appeared in the series “My Father’s Killers” I hope that soon I will have the opportunity to show my acting talent again.