Remove stains from coffee or tea by soaking them with a little light beer
Beer should definitely be in the house because it can help you solve a number of small problems. Here’s what it’s all about!
– Protect heritage plants from snails. Pour the beer into smaller containers, spread it all over the garden, and leave it overnight. In the morning you will notice that the snails could not resist him.
– Get rid of annoying flies that “haunt” the bowl with fruit in the following way: pour beer into a glass and close with transparent foil. Make a small hole. The aroma of the beer will attract flies that will not be able to come out of the glass later.
– If you don’t have a cat, beer can help you get rid of mice. So, pour a centimeter, two beers into a small bucket. Make a path for the mouse to climb (wood, plastic). The beer will lure the mouse and he will fall into the bucket. All you have to do after such fishing is take the bucket outside and release the mouse.
– Your home and garden herbs, as well as vegetables, simply adore the sugar found in beer. For that reason, beer is an excellent natural fertilizer.
– Beer is great for polishing gold and silver jewelry. Use cotton cloth dipped in beer to restore the shine of your favorite pieces of jewelry.
– Old beer is also great for polishing wooden furniture. Rub it with a cloth soaked in beer, then wipe clean.
– Remove stains from coffee or tea by soaking them with a little light beer. Wait at least an hour and then rinse with clean water. If the stains are still visible, repeat the procedure.