Rub the face with cubes, you will alleviate redness, you will reduce inflammation
Acne, blackheads, pimples are common on the face, but they are ungrateful because they often leave scars. In fact, we usually “clean” the face ourselves, which inevitably leaves consequences. To avoid this, there are effective ways to eliminate these inconveniences.
1. Lemon – You will prevent the appearance of pimples by regular cleansing, exfoliation, and hydration of the skin. So cut the lemon in half and rub it on your face. You can squeeze a lemon and soak a piece of cotton wool and clean your face. Citric acid is very beneficial for the skin.
2. Cinnamon – This spice is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. Mix three tablespoons of honey, a teaspoon of cinnamon and make a homemade mask. Apply it on the face, let it stand for ten minutes.
3. Green Tea – Take two teaspoons of green tea and make a beverage. When it cools, use it as a face tonic.
4. Eggs – They are excellent food for closing enlarged pores. You can make a mask from scrambled egg and honey, let the mask stand for about ten minutes.
5. Ice cubes – Rub your face with cubes, you will alleviate redness, you will reduce inflammation.