Here you can see an absolutely wonderful pasta dish that should appeal to most people, as there is little better than cheese-filled tortellini that is bubbling with goodness.
It is none other than Berglind Hreioarsdottir on Gotteri is who has the honor of the recipe.
The pasta dish that is bubbling with wonderful cheeses
A pasta dish with tomatoes and mascarpone
- 700 g fresh cheese tortellini
- 800 g chopped tomatoes in a can
- 150 ml cream from Gott i matinn
- 150 g chestnut mushrooms
- 1 pc. onion
- 150 g spinach
- 200 g Icelandic mascarpone from Gott í matinn
- butter and olive oil for frying
- salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder
- torn Goodala-Grettir
- fresh basil
- Boil pasta according to instructions. If you use fresh pasta, it only takes a few minutes to get ready.
- Chop the onion and cut the mushrooms into slices, fry in a mixture of butter and olive oil until softened.
- Then add spinach to the pan and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- When the vegetables are soft, you can pour the tomatoes in a can and cream over them and allow them to simmer for a while.
- Season to taste.
- When the tortellini is ready, pour it into the pan and stir in the tomato mixture.
- Next, place the pasta in a fireproof dish (unless the pan/pot can be placed in the oven).
- Tear Ooals-Grettir well all over and finally put well of mascarpone cheese over.